Youth/Disabled

 Youth/Disabled

I support free education when it becomes viable in the future

The government should not fund universal pre school.

I support and encourage charter schools and homeschooling

I believe that Eastern Europe has a great educational system that should be used as a model for the US

I support school choice for students (since I wanted it when I moved to my new town 1997 but couldn't get a voucher but also for other common reasons)

I believe homework should always be required for students in schools. I want homework to continue to be a part of schooling forever. In fact, kids should get more homework than they do now (old school like)

Suspension for students is bad because students who are suspended are left home, often unsupervised during school hours. It is like a reward for students to be suspended. Moreover they miss valuable class time being suspended. One alternative for suspension is for students to attend school from 8:30 am to noon Saturday and or Sunday for each day of the suspension. 

I believe that children need to be taught ways to better differentiate between colors. When I was a kid, I always was drawn to the clear differences of each color (like when I viewed different color bumper cars , different color gas station pumps, different color toy letters-toy numbers etc)

I believe that the Tuttle Twin books should be taught in schools and in school libraries throughout the US and Canada

I believe we should defund Academia. To quote Samuel Clemens "I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first two thousand people listed in the Boston phone book than to the faculty of Harvard University"

I support Wilderness Therapy being used for behavior modification for kids, teens and even adults.

I only support the type of child 'labor' (ie home enterprise labor for children) that is in this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/56434318@N05/6620143751 (as long as its voluntary) for children around 6 and up and only if the children get paid as much as adults with higher incentives than adults in similar jobs

I would also support kids 8 and up from the US doing the type of child labor that was seen at jobs like the factories and mills of Appalachia/Carolinas in the mid to late 1900s (decade) but ONLY if kids from the US do those jobs on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes (that have intelligent life extraterrestrials on them) . So those kids from our country would need to go to those planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes and do those jobs there for me to approve of them doing that (I am a youth rights activist)

Laws

I support Judeo Christian school students and teachers having prayer meetings after school in the parking lot (like what my former high school does)

I believe the national driving age in the US should be lowered to 14 and a half 

Child values

I believe kids should be respectful to their parents, teachers and adults. People should ways be polite and not lie unless in very rare cases (ie the very rare cases that God would be fine with person lying)

I believe children who misbehave should be spanked and punished (time outs)

I am against the 'Everybody gets a trophy culture'  It make it hard for kids who become adults to deal with adversity

All kids should read the Tuttle Twins books since those books teach great lessons for kids.

Disabled

I am Jeb Bush like on Terri's Law

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Race/Ethnicity