Women's (and Men's) issues

 Fem

abortion

My personal pro life decision is for personal reasons only, my mom almost lost me when she was pregnant with me. However, my personal and legal opinion on this issue differ.  

I am personally Pro Life for all three trimesters except as noted below and for rare and very severe medical cases. Abortion is fascism, late term Capitalism ,we must dismantle the abortion industrial complex

I am legality wise closer to being Pro Life for the first two semesters than pro choice for the first two. trimesters except as noted below and for rare and very severe medical cases . 

My reason is I am closer to being pro life than pro choice for the first two trimesters is because abortion rights are the bourgeois individualist line of a biological woman’s right to control her own body and are thus revisionism and also because I want working class people to have bucketloads of children so they can build the productive forces, under the assumption that more working forces will naturally lead to the type of left wing fiscal future that I want which is what

I am legality wise, pro life for middle term abortion, late term abortion and third trimester abortion except as noted below and for rare and very severe medical cases .

However, if I find out that most women who have abortions still would have kids anyway and that if they didn't have an abortion, they wouldn't have had those kids, then I would personally and legality wise be neutral to apolitical on abortion for the first 2 trimesters and pretty much pro life for third trimester abortion

If I find out that that most women who have abortions would have more kids than if they didn't have an abortion and if they didn't have an abortion they wouldn't have had those kids, then I would personally and legality wise be half heartingly pro choice for the first two trimesters and sixth political position on third trimester abortion

I believe that there needs to be specific ,new types of Pro life centers open throughout the country who help convince women who are raped via rape or incest to consider other options besides abortion .They would also help women learn this type of information: https://prolifeaction.org/wp-content/uploads/docs/RapeAbortion.pdf

Personally, I am between neutral and lean pro choice and Pro choice for women who are pregnant via rape or incest for early term abortions

Legality wise I am Pro Choice on women who were pregnant via rape or incest for early term abortions

Personally I am between moral tolerance for (moral as in moral victory) and oscillating between being apolitical, neutral and strongly pro choice for late term abortion for babies who are conceived via rape or incest or to save the life of the mother. 

Legality wise, I am Christian Democratic lean pretty much lean pro choice Pro Choice on late term abortion for babies conceived via rape and incest.

I believe that abortion should be privatized

If abortion was privatized, I would personally be begrudgingly Pro choice for the first trimester 

If abortion was privatized, I would legality wise be Pro choice for the first trimester (and only because women should have access to sexual and reproductive health and being pro choice on this issue comes with the package)

If abortion was privatized I would personally be pro choice (with a view that abortion should be rare safe legal) for second trimester abortion

If abortion was privatized, I would legality wise be third position pro choice during the second trimester

If abortion was privatized, I would be personally be pro life for third trimester abortion

If abortion was privatized I would be legality wise lean Pro Choice/PLIABAN on third trimester abortion

Privatized or not, I am against partial birth abortion and live birth abortion (and compassionately pro life on partial birth abortion and live birth abortion for rape incest and to save the life of the mother)

Privatized or not, babies who survive an abortion should get full medical care even if they were conceived via rape or incest

Privatized or not, I support the Hyde Amendment 

Health care providers should not provide free birth control

I begrudgingly lean support for birth control 

I pity people who say most to all white babies in the US should be aborted if whites continue to be hated by BIPOC+ in the US and if whites continue to be brainwashed to be woke. 

To play devil's advocate for them (REAL DEVIL'S ADVOCATE SINCE ONLY SATAN WOULD MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THESE VIEWS): Since in their next life, maybe white babies who are aborted in this life will be born and raised in another solar system ,galaxy or universe that isn't woke and where they aren't discriminated against, or they'll be born and raised in a future time period on this planet that isn't woke and where whites are no longer hated and forced to be woke . Moreover, eventually after they die, white babies who aborted in this life will go to heaven where there will be no anti white racism toward them or wokeness. With white babies aborted in the US ,eventually woke BIPOC+ people will become villainized which will end wokeness (along with ending abortion)

But I don't agree with those views above, I only pity people who have them, and play devil's advocate for them.

fem

I am an Anarcha Feminist and ally of Radical Feminism

But there are a lot of feminist things (especially forth and fifth wave things) that I am against  (like that Lego complaint years ago by feminists, or the view by feminists that all men are rapists, or feminists saying that that video game designer from Puerto Rico was misogynist or should be fired for his gamer gate comments, or feminist complaints that Jurassic World was a sexist movie, or downplaying Valerie Solanas's extremism, or complaints about how women are portrayed in most video games, or feminist complaints about urinals, those type of feminist views like that and some other views I loathe and strongly disagree with).

If feminism doesn't overcome Neoliberalism and Capitalism and break down the patriarchal system, it is incomplete and futile. We need to change the model of our system for people of all sexes/genders instead of having institutional parity for women. That is much better than parity and liberal feminism which gives women a false sense of equality and cause feminists to get complacent.  

If we do not  change the model of accumulation, generation of wealth, how we distribute wealth, the value of work and the patriarchal system, we will not have justice and true equality for women. Basically, this would allow a fresh start for all sexes and genders, where there would be no need for feminism or quotas anymore since this new system will be built with equality of sexes and genders instead of on male patriarchaty (so no more 'fembots' or male shaming, it would be a whole new world of true equality between sexes and genders)  .We need to end the exploitation of women, not diversify the oppressor class

The above changes will liberate all sexists and misogynists from their sexism and misogyny . The above changes will also help people not end up like this former liberal by making it impossible to be sexist or misogynist in the first place

I support Woman's Power. Which includes using judicial reform to eliminate patriarchy from the legal system.  This allows for the true emancipation of women from traditional social inferiority and economic exploitation.

This means society should collectively assume the roles that mothers and wives were traditionally assigned (via remove private property and a classless society)

Women should always get paid equally to men. I support universal income equality: women workers of the world unite!

I support women's suffrage 

I am like Alex Keaton from Family Ties on the 1970s 1980s ERA

I celebrate the choice of and have great respect for women who choose to be housewives and mothers. Some women in my immediate family chose to be housewives and mothers and I celebrate the choice for and have great respect for that choice they made. 

I do not claim that is the only valid choice for women; many women in my family or who I have great respect for were/are greatly successful career women so I also celebrate that choice for them too.

I am against Prostitution being legalized and apolitical on it being decriminalized. Prostitution cheapens love, and disgusting and wrong. The buyer should go to prison but sex workers should be sentenced to technical incarceration and then parole unless they give up the buyer's name 

I would be pragmatically passive toward Prostitution being legalized only if legalizing it ended sex trafficking forever. Otherwise I am against Prostitution being legalized and apolitical on it being decriminalized 

I do not agree with things in the Wikipedia article about Gender Bias on Wikipedia. There is no one stopping women from becoming Wikipedia editors and writing articles about women or other subjects. It is just as easy for women to jump in and become regular Wikipedia editors as it is for men to do so. If any editor editor, male or female can't do that, it means they shouldn't edit Wikipedia, not because of their gender but because they are too weak.

That Slate reporter years ago was correct to share tips about Wikipedia controversies with another reporter and by mentioning the relationship status of that video game designer.

I do not support Me Too because Me Too are a Neoliberal front and I am Anti Neoliberal

men issues

The Red Pill is a great movie that shows that is fair, honest and open minded

I support Josh Hawley's Men and the Future of America Speech. If people don't like it they shouldn't read/hear it.  Though it might be a bit to dogma for my taste

Chris Pratt's Instagram post is NOT sexist in any way shape or form. People who find it sexist are evil and derganged

There is nothing wrong with men showing chivalry to women . Chivalry is not sexist. Chivalry is a good thing and men should show chivalry to women

I have no issues with Masculinity (as long as its not sexist or near sexist). I believe it is not inclusive and stereotypical which rubs me the wrong way at times, but the blowback Masculinity gets is worse than Masculinity itself, hence why I have no issues with that

I am indifferent to Toxic Masculinity

I am against Male Chauvinism. I am also against Female Chauvinism 

As a country, us men should have a high sense of patriotic and cultural responsibility for the welfare of women. This gives us a cause to fight for as long as this doesn't develop into Male Chauvinism 

I am a fan of the Marcy (fellow feminist in Married with Children) influenced NO MA'AM (from Married with Children)  I am glad that Marcy put NO MA’AM in their place throughout the show’s run (especially in the early seasons) and I hope she made NO MA’AM become less and less bigoted and more and more feminist (to the point where I hope in the 2000s, her influence on NO MA’AM causes NO MA’AM to become a forth or fifth wave feminist group)

relational

I am ok with subsidizing those in maternity

I support offering tax breaks to young parents and those with large families

Couples need to get genetic counseling (or more genetic counseling) and more and better prenatal screening

Liberals cutting off friends because they are not pro LGBTQ or them saying social issues are the only issues that matter is wrong, Eurocentric and childish. You can’t be an Anti Imperialist if you are like that

I am against marital Rape. Rape is a serious and horrible crime whether committed against a spouse or a stranger. Many wives see marital rape as a communication issue. Unlike non marital rape where it is usually a one off thing and extremely traumatizing, marital rape happens between partners who know each other and could be a recurring thing. Marital rape is a betrayal and goes against Christ's ideals for marriage. Whether marital rape is worse, the same or not as bad as rape by a stranger is moot, since applying meaningless labels such as those on something as abhorrent and indefensible evil acts as marital rape does nothing to fix the problem and only serves to inflame it

I am against Domestic Violence. Men who commit domestic violence are abusive toward women because they've had women issues their whole lives. The best way to stop domestic violence is to try to help men early in their youth get along with women. 

This is why the bible, Promise Keeper's , Proud Boys and getting women more integrated in boy's activities and men's activities (but not in a woke or forth and above feminist way) etc are so important to teach men early on how to respect women. This will help men early on know how to respect women (and not abuse them) when they eventually get into relationships with women.

Any couples in the US or Canada who had no sex or less sex directly or indirectly because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict (meaning if that Russia-Ukraine conflict conflict never happened they would have had more sex), are anti love soulless losers who should be confronted for having less sex or no sex directly or indirectly due to that conflict. They don’t deserve their partners. I hope those anti love soulless losers become impotent for the rest of their lives

I am fine with Promise Keepers. They are no sexist or misgonist in any way shape or form. They are a fine Christian group. But they need to practice what they preach more

I believe that a husband has a responsibility to lead his household in a loving and gentle way, giving his life to his wife (like how Christ gave his life to the Church by dying) so she (the wife) can willingly submit to her husband's leadership (until we destroy the male patriarchy and family unit then we won’t need to do this ritualistic charade anymore)  

I believe that people should marry others who have more than a lot of things in common with them.  It's vital that people marry other people who share most (or nearly most) of their political views. 

Similar to the Apostle Paul, I believe that for singles it is good for them to remain single unless they cannot self control in which case they should get into a romantic relationship (its better to get into a romantic relationship than to burn with lust) I believe this because single people have more time and freedom to help make our world more progressive, and due to me believing that romantic relationships are more a forced social construct, even more so than marriages and I hate forced social constructs.   

In light of that, I would strongly empathize with the idea of the government creating a romantic relationship tax which somewhat taxes Americans (of all sexual orientations) who are in a romantic relationship. However, once they get married or they became single again, that tax would be eliminated unless they get into another romantic relationship again.  Unlike Paul, I believe that marriages give people a lot more freedom today to make the world a better place than it was during Paul's time, almost as much freedom as singles in Paul's day had for themselves.   If this tax had the negative side effect of causing less births (which I don't want since I am against Population control), then I would be against this tax unless I found some way to have this tax be legal while at the same time not causing less births.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Race/Ethnicity