Animal Rights

I am against Zoophilia and it should stay illegal forever. Science has proven that Zoophilia causes disease and death.

I am an on again , off again vegan

I believe animals should be in circuses but only a few circuses in their lives then retire them to wildlife conservations. I fully support the existence of Wildlife Conservations

There is nothing wrong with riding on Elephants or Camels as long as the person is light and the Elephant or Camel is in top shape and not on them for very long.

I fully support the Calgary Stampede using live animals. 

I reject Critical Animal Studies and I believe that Critical Animal studies are nonsense and garbage

I sort of almost pity Animal liberation activists. 

I'm against people hunting animals but I respect their right to do so (so I wouldn't want it illegal). I would however, want to encourage hunters to use air soft guns or laser tag hunting instead of real hunting so they can 'hunt' without hurting animals. They'll die naturally, so it's futile to kill them.

I am not against fishing, but I am not a fan of people fishing at all since I feel fishing is murder. Jesus and liberals fish though so maybe it's not that that bad, but it is still an issue. Catch and release is a better alternative. Though I am ok with fish dying by ocean pollution (as long as people don't  put their junk into the ocean on purpose to kill them)

I am against people hitting pets to discipline them (and even if they do so lightly).  People should never hit their pet under any circumstance unless it is in self defense and even then with a focus on de escalation and not hurting their pet.

I am against goose egg addling and I feel that should be illegal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Race/Ethnicity