Gun Rights

 Guns

I support the gun control that the old NRA implemented from the late 19th century through the mid 20th century. It was needed back then and helped break our country transition out of the 'wild west' type gun ho/toting mentality to a more gun responsible society, but we've been giving too much gun rights away since the mid 20th century and that needs to end.  I would get a S- grade from the late 19th century through mid 20th century NRA, and a good competency assessment in a Competency-based learning grading system from the modern NRA

I am ok with Stand Your Ground, people bringing their guns to work, and open carry. If I had it my way, guns would be abolished and bows and arrows, yumis and crossbows would replace them but since I respect something called the CONSTITUTION, I respect gun rights. I shot a bebe gun as a kid at my friend's house and it felt great.

I am against the March for your lives protests (which were spectacles, David Hogg knows better and its sad someone as good as him resorted to those tactics) and against the National Gun Safety day. The latter is offensive



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My views

Blog navigation

Race/Ethnicity